National Leaders Conference 2022
NAESP’s National Leaders Conference (NLC) gathers elementary and middle-level principal leaders from across the country in the nation’s capital to build attendees’ leadership skills, knowledge around how federal policies and programs impact principals and schools, and how to advocate on these issues. The 2022 event will be held February 27 – March 2 in Washington, D.C.
- “Leaders We Need Now: Changes in schooling and the profession from a year interrupted”
Presenters: Dr. Matt Clifford, WestEd & Tammie Knights, American Institutes for Research
- “Taking Stock: Trends We’re Seeing in ESSER Spending”
Presenter: Dr. Jessica Swanson, Edunomics Lab
- “2022 Education Landscape”
Presenter: Linda Jacobson, The 74
- “Federal Policy & NAESP Advocacy Update”
Presenter: Danny Carlson, NAESP Associate Exec. Director, Policy & Advocacy
- “School Mental Health: Meeting the Mental Health Needs of the Entire School Community”
Presenter: Dr. Jill Bohnenkamp, National Center for School Mental Health
- “Where We are in the Federal Budgeting Timeline“
Presenter: Sarah Abernathy, Committee for Education Funding
*For inquiries, please contact Katie Earley, Manager of Professional Learning Projects, at email@example.com.