Register Now for March Pre-K-3 Webinar
February 2015, Volume 38, Issue 6
Join NAESP for a webinar on Monday, March 2, 2015, from 3-4:15 p.m. (Eastern) on supporting principal leadership for pre-K-3 learning communities.
Most principals have little training in effective early childhood instruction and pedagogy. This presentation, which will explore standards of effective pre-K-3 practice, is sponsored by NAESP, the Center on Enhancing Early Learning Outcomes (CEELO), and the National Association of Early Childhood Specialists in State Departments of Education.
This webinar will address ways to:
- Enhance states’ and districts’ leadership capacity for building pre-K-3 communities;
- Cultivate standards of effective practice for pre-K-3 principals and related leaders;
- Develop practical implementation strategies as described by an elementary school principal and state early education leader; and
- Consider implications for state and local policymakers, technical assistance and professional development providers, and higher education.
Resources to Prep for Webinar:
- NAESP’s Leading Pre-K-3 Learning Communities Executive Summary.
- NAESP’s Leading Learning Communities Executive Summary.
- CEELO Fast Fact: Preparing Principals to Support Early Childhood Teachers.
Copyright © 2015. National Association of Elementary School Principals. No part of the articles in NAESP magazines, newsletters, or website may be reproduced in any medium without the permission of the National Association of Elementary School Principals. For more information, view NAESP’s reprint policy