Lower Your Auto Insurance Rates through NAESP
Communicator May 2016, Volume 39, Issue 9 As a member of NAESP, you may qualify for a special member discount on GEICO auto insurance. The only way to know how much money you could save is to ask for a free rate quote. The online process is easy, and takes 15 minutes or less. Get your free quote here!
May 2016, Volume 39, Issue 9
As a member of NAESP, you may qualify for a special member discount on GEICO auto insurance. The only way to know how much money you could save is to ask for a free rate quote. The online process is easy, and takes 15 minutes or less. Get your free quote here!
Here are a few things you might not know about GEICO:
- GEICO is the second-largest private passenger automobile insurer in the United States and has been in business for more than 75 years.
- New GEICO customers report saving an average of $500 or more on their car insurance.
- NAESP members often qualify for a discount of 15% off their car insurance.
- GEICO’s national advertising campaign featuring a talking gecko began in 2000. Kelsey Grammar gave the lizard his voice. Now, when you hear the gecko speak, you’re hearing British actor Jake Wood.
- Headquartered in Chevy Chase, Md., GEICO insures more than 22 million vehicles.
- GEICO stands for “Government Employees Insurance Company.”
NAESP members also receive discounts through GEICO on motorcycle and boat insurance, as well as homeowners, renters and umbrella liability coverage.
GEICO contracts with various membership entities and other organizations, but these entities do not underwrite the offered insurance products. Some discounts, coverages, payment plans, and features are not available in all states or all GEICO companies. Discount amount varies in some states. One group discount applicable per policy. Coverage is individual. In New York, a premium reduction may be available.
For more information about the home and auto, health, term life and long-term care insurance discounts available to NAESP members, contact Forrest T Jones at 800-821-7303.
Copyright © 2016. National Association of Elementary School Principals. No part of the articles in NAESP magazines, newsletters, or website may be reproduced in any medium without the permission of the National Association of Elementary School Principals. For more information, view NAESP’s reprint policy.