Learn, Network, Shop, and Win in the Expo Hall
Conference News Online
The Expo Hall is livelier than ever this year. In addition to 150-plus suppliers showcasing the latest innovative products and services for your school, you can shop for books, gain information on NAESP services, talk with the candidates for NAESP president-elect, visit the health and wellness pavilion, and solve the case of the four missing lunchboxes filled with prizes.
- The NAESP/NPRC Bookstore is inside the exhibit hall but is open all day Thursday through Saturday, closing at 5:30 p.m. each day. Purchase the latest titles for principals, including those by our speakers, as well as NAESP logo attire to show your pride in being a principal. You’re likely to find at least one author signing books; check the schedule on page 9 of your program. Nearby you’ll find the Scholastic Book Fair where you can select from a selection of books for adults and children. A portion of all sales benefit NAESP.
- In the centrally located NAESP Membership Booth (616), you can learn more about member benefits, join NAESP, update your record or renew, register for raffle drawings, and pick up a Proud to Be a Principal pin. Plan to be at the Membership Booth for prize drawings at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Friday, March 23 and 1 and p.m. on Saturday, March 24. Among the prizes are $100 gift cards.
- At the Candidate’s Corner, you can talk with nominees for NAESP president-elect. Nancy Flatt Meador will be meeting members from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. on Friday, March 23 and 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 24, while Dwight Liddiard can be found there from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on March 23 and 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. on March 24.
- In the Health Pavilion, you will find several companies that offer health and wellness solutions, including Brita.
- Look in your conference bag for your crime solving card and instructions for how to secure one of four missing lunchboxes that contain prizes. The lunchboxes are being sponsored by CTY Johns Hopkins University (Booth 326), KidsHealth (Booth 927), Mentoring Minds (Booth 201), and Peaceful Playgrounds (Booth 303). The drawing for the lunchboxes is at 2 p.m. on Saturday, March 24 in the NAESP Membership Booth (Booth 616).
Expo hours are 10:30 to 2:30 p.m. on Friday, March 23 and 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 24.