2022 Pre-K–8 Principals Conference
Join us in Louisville at the can't miss conference for elementary and middle level principals.
NAESP is excited to bring the one national event that provides the strongest unified voice for pre-K–8 educators. Join us in Louisville July 15-17, 2022, for professional learning experiences designed to inspire bold thinking and innovative leadership.
We’ve opened our call for proposals for the NAESP Pre-K–8 Principals Conference, in Louisville, Kentucky, July 15 – 17, 2022.
This is an opportunity to join other nationally recognized speakers in shaping the Pre-K–8 Principals Conference by sharing your best practices, strategies and successes with other educational leaders.
Conference proposals must align to one of the following conference strands:
- Equitable Outcomes, Diversity, Inclusion, and Cultural Responsiveness*
- Family and Community Partnerships*
- Share Leadership, Build Capacity, and Promote a Culture of Continuous Improvement*
- Evidence-Based Social-Emotional Learning and Wellness*
- Transform Learning Through Technology*
- Career Building and Professional Leadership Skills*
- High-Quality Instruction and Interactions for Pre-K–3rd Grade Leaders
- Best Strategies and Practices for Middle-Level Leaders
*Sessions applicable to all pre-K–8 leaders.