2022 Pre-K–8 Principals Conference
Join us in Louisville at the can't-miss conference for elementary and middle level principals.
NAESP is excited to bring the one national event that provides the strongest unified voice for pre-K–8 educators. Join us in Louisville July 15-17, 2022, for professional learning experiences designed to inspire bold thinking and innovative leadership.
Our General Session Speakers
BE INSPIRED to think about what you do as an educator to insure high-quality teaching and learning in your school. Taking time to invest in yourself is an investment needed to advance to the next level of leadership.
Simon Sinek will join us for a live conversation, virtually. Globally respected thought leader, visionary thinker and best-selling author. Known for his unconventional and innovative views on business and leadership.
Barbara Whye, as Vice President of Inclusion & Diversity at Apple, Barbara leads the company’s commitment to building a more equitable and inclusive world by increasing diverse representation at every level, fostering an inclusive culture that brings everybody in, and ensuring equitable pay and access to opportunity for all.
Inky Johnson, the former collegiate football player permanently injured on the field, shares his dramatic story of overcoming hardship and life-threating injury. His motivational words inspire others to embrace adversity, face their own daily challenges, and live life with a greater purpose.
Join your colleagues and fellow educational leaders as you explore best practices, strategies, and tools for success within our featured conference strands:
- Equitable Outcomes, Diversity, Inclusion, and Cultural Responsiveness*
- Family and Community Partnerships*
- Share Leadership, Build Capacity, and Promote a Culture of Continuous Improvement*
- Evidence-Based Social-Emotional Learning and Wellness*
- Transform Learning Through Technology*
- Career Building and Professional Leadership Skills*
- High-Quality Instruction and Interactions for Pre-K–3rd Grade Leaders
- Best Strategies and Practices for Middle-Level Leaders
*Sessions applicable to all pre-K–8 leaders.