The NAESP Principal Podcast: Recruit and Retain
February 18, 2021 | By
Categories: Center for Innovative Leadership
Topics: Principal Leadership
More often than not, what’s working at your school depends on who’s working there. Finding—and keeping—staff that have a positive impact is an essential part of every school’s success.
In this episode, we’re joined by Texas principal Porsha Dudley to discuss:
- Finding the best candidates
- How to support current staff
- How geography affects staffing
- The importance of classified staff
- Why relationships & culture matter
Porsha Dudley is principal of Arizona Fleming Elementary school in Houston, Texas and has been an educator for the past 16 years. Connect with her on Twitter @PorshaDudley1.
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Audible