The 2014 National Leaders Conference is scheduled for February 23-25, 2014 at the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel in Arlington, Virginia
NAESP’s annual National Leaders Conference (NLC) is scheduled for February 23-25, 2014 at the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel, 2800 South Potomac Avenue, Arlington, VA 22202. The hotel is in the center of Crystal City and only minutes from Reagan National Airport.
This event for State Leaders will:
- Focus on strategic advocacy, leadership and membership issues, including important policy briefings in preparation for a day of visits to Capitol Hill;
- Provide the opportunity to conduct governance activities as dictated by NAESP Bylaws, including a meeting of the Delegate Assembly;
- Allow leaders to meet candidates for Zone Director positions and hear from candidates for NAESP President-elect prior to the spring election (March 1-30 is the voting window);
- Feature dynamic speakers on timely, relevant issues.
- Prepare NAESP State Representatives and gear up for a renewed membership campaign to begin in the late spring and continue into the fall.
Registration information and a link to the hotel for making hotel reservations will be provided to you in early December.
To view NAESP’s legislative priorities that will be discussed during NLC, visit http://www.naesp.org/legislative-priorities-113th-congress.
Thank you for your partnership as we work together in leading the profession on behalf of elementary and middle-level principals nationwide. Should you have questions, please call or email Ed Milliken at email@example.com or 703-518-6254 or Nancy Sharbel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-518-6255.
We are looking forward to a dynamic National Leadership Conference in 2014 and hope you’ll be there!