Does your school need a boost to increase participation in breakfast? Do you need funding to support adding more minutes of physical activity for your students?
Action for Healthy Kids is pleased to partner with CSX Transportation, Kellogg Company, and the Walmart Foundation to offer grants for the 2013-2014 school year to support such initiatives. Awards will be given to over 400 schools ranging from $1,000 to $5,000.
Applications are due April 19, 2013!
Tips for Applying
- Find out if your school is eligible for these opportunities.
- Attend our upcoming webinar to learn more (archived sessions will be posted)
- Check out FAQ.
- Determine if your school is a good fit for the Universal Alternative Breakfast Grant.
- Download the paper application to begin the process.
- Once the paper application is complete, proceed to our online portal to submit your proposal.
- DEADLINE: April 19, 2013!