In Congress, at the U.S. Department of Education, and at the White House, NAESP represents the nation’s elementary and middle-level principals, providing a strong voice for the principalship.
Below are key legislative issues important to principals and information on actions taken by NAESP.
- Elementary and Secondary Education Act (No Child Left Behind)
- Federal Education Funding
- Early Childhood Education: P-3 Alignment
- Rethinking Principal Evaluations
- School Safety and Mental Health
Contact Your Member of Congress Now!
You can take action now to support federal education policies that improve public education and support school principals. Visit the Legislative Action Center, which will connect you directly to your members of Congress.
For more information, contact email@example.com