NAESP Foundation has partnered with United Way to bring you a great literacy focused fundraiser for your school!
The research is consistent and clear: Despite reading’s critical importance, over 60% of all 3rd graders in the U.S. are not reading proficiently.
This program is a chance to instill a love of reading in children while still having fun!
United Way Club Connect is an annual membership program that provides students access to an online destination focused on literacy, philanthropy, and best-in-class entertainment.
This unique and powerful program helps to generate income for both schools and LIVE UNITED Read Learn Succeed. Read more...
How the program works:
- Encourage your school community to sell United Way Club Connect membership cards for $15 to families, friends, and community supporters.
- Your school keeps $4.75 of each membership sold.
- At the end of the campaign, the remaining $10.25 for each membership sold is simply sent to United Way Club Connect. Any unsold cards are simply returned to United Way Club Connect- there is no risk running this program!
- Memberships are on an annual basis. Your school can run a United Way Club Connect program each year.
How membership works:
Each $15 annual membership provides:
- Access to UnitedWayClubConnect.org, our online destination for students designed to inspire a love of reading and encouraging giving back. Each membership card contains an access code that can be scratched off the back once purchased to allow members to register for the site.
- Valuable coupons worth hundreds of dollars from nationally recognized brand partners